Twistshake Kid Cup - 360ml
Twistshake's sippy cup, Kid Cup, is the perfect mug for the toddler with an active lifestyle. It resembles a sports bottle with its round spout centred on the top and has a built-in no-spill silicone seal that prevents spills and stains. A must for every parent who wants an easier day during the busy toddler years! For a free flow and to clean, simply remove the silicone seal. The seals can also be purchased separately under our Accessories.
Twistshake's innovation, FruitSplash, provides the Kid Cup with a fruit mixer that allows you to create healthy, nutritious fruit drinks for your child in just a minute! FruitSplash is a prickly lid inside the cup that crushes fruit and berries along with water when you shake the cup. So simple and tasty! FruitSplash is a great way to give your child extra fluids, so why not get you your child to join in by choosing the contents and shaking it all up, so you can both have a fun time together, and a much needed break!
For your child's safety, both Twistshake's Kid Cup and its silicone seal are of course, completely free of BPA - for the best start in life! The material is made of durable hard plastic: PP and TPE plastic. The bottle has an extra-wide neck that makes it easy for you to clean and refill and the top is easy to screw on and off. Choose from several child-friendly pastel colours. What colour does your child like?
Don't miss Twistshake's other sippy cups, so your child can develop with Twistshake: Mini cup and Crawler cup. All are, of course, no-spill and come with Twistshake's smart FruitSplash feature.
- BPA free - a safe and secure product for you and your child.
- Ergonomic design - extra wide bottleneck for easy cleaning and filling.
- FruitSplash - smart fruit mixer that crushes the fruit with water when you shake the sippy cup, creating a nutritious drink.
- Protective cap - protects the contents and spout from bacteria, dust and dirt.
- Hard plastic - made of PP and TPE plastic for optimum durability.
- Cleaning - Dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for your child from 12 months of age.