Ryan & Rose Blue Cutie PAT Pacifier
Named of its function, the Cutie PAT is a Pacifier and Teether in one. This multifunctional pacifier is made in two different stages: Stage 1 and Stage 2. The Cutie PAT pacifier is made with 100% medical grade silicone. It is safe, non-toxic, and free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, and latex. The Cutie PAT is US CPSC compliant and FDA approved, designed in the USA and made in China. Cutie PATs are unlike any other pacifier and/or teether on the market. The Cutie PAT was created with a dual purpose in mind: the pacifier side was created to soothe an infant/baby, and the teether portion was developed to aid with teething relief.
- STAGE 1: For babies without teeth. The soft, pliable nipple is easy for babies to suck.
- STAGE 2: For babies with teeth. The thicker nipple is bite resistant, perfect for older babies and toddlers.
- The pacifier features a soft round nipple. Cutie PAT's one piece design is seamless, from end to end. It's large round shield mimics the comfort of mother's breast to soothe baby. Larger breathing holes provide increased ventilation and the perfect place to attach your favorite Cutie Clip.
- Before FIRST use, sterilize pacifier in boiling water for 3 minutes and let air dry. Before EACH use, wash with warm water and mild soap, and complete a pull test inspection by pulling the nipple in all directions. Check for damages such as cracks, tears, and/or excessive wear. If damaged, discard immediately. Dishwasher safe, top rack only. Do not sterilize in microwave or electric sterilizers. Colorful foods, dyes and/or other liquids may cause discoloration and staining.
- WARNING: To avoid a choking hazard, inspect before each use, especially once baby has teeth. Discard immediately if signs of damage. Nipple should be sucked on as a means to soothe, not chewed. While using as a teether, pop nipple in before use. For safety and hygiene, it's recommended to replace after 4 weeks of use. Do not use without adult supervision. Do not tie around a child's neck. Only use with pacifier clips that are CPSC compliant.
- Silicone does not harbor bacteria or support the growth of mold.