Quilted Bambo Sleep Bag Pink Mushrooms 1 Tog
Made of viscose from bamboo, this Canadian designed Perlimpinpin sleep sack is the first step to a safe sleep. Thanks to its reverse zipper, this new born sleep sack will make diaper changes so easy! You want your baby to benefit from the swaddle blanket offers but don’t want to use the swaddle technique? This sleep bag is the solution. With arms in and arms out option, this baby sleeping bag clears from the crib loose blankets that can interfere with baby’s breathing. All Perlimpinpin bags are tested by independent laboratories and testing facilities to offer a safe and perfect solution for baby’s sleep.
Perfectly adjusted to fit the neck hole and opens only from the bottom, ensuring the bag is never over baby’s head. Canadian design. The jersey knit fabric made of 70% viscose from bamboo and 30% cotton is ideal for babies with allergies and eczema. Enough bamboo to keep the properties of this unique fiber and just enough cotton to increase its durability. Baby’s comfort is guaranteed!
- Tested by independent laboratories and testing facilities to ensure quality and safety standards
- safe and exclusive Canadian design without snaps
- opens fully from bottom to easily change diaper
- ideal for an undisrupted sleep
- Shell: 70% Viscose from bamboo/ 30% cotto, Filling: 100% polyester, Wash before use. Machine wash cold water (30°C) with similar colours. Remove promptly. Do not bleach. Line dry.