Love to Dream Swaddle Up 50 50
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it„¢s time to transition. Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies¦ not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The Swaddle UPž 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one Ëœwing„¢, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released and then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified Ëœhip-healthy„¢ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
Materials: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
Care Instructions: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly