Care Plus Insect Repellent for Kids & baby 100ml
- Icaridin is the common name of the compound Hydroxyethyl Isobutyl Piperidine Carboxylate that is used in topical insect repellents. It's an odourless and almost colourless liquid, known as an effective insect repellent.
- Icaridin repels insects and makes them less likely to bite. It works in the same way as DEET by blocking the insect's sense of smell to the presence of humans. Care Plus Icaridin 20% provides 12 hour protection against mosquitoes and ticks, and 10 hours of protection against black flies. Studies show that Care Plus Icaridin at a 20% concentration repels mosquitoes and ticks at least as well as DEET 30% and provides longer-lasting protection.
- Non-scented, non-irritating
- Can be safely used on adults and children 6 months and older
- Not greasy or sticky
- The perfect solution for outdoor work and sports
- Provides effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, ticks and black flies
- Use: Hold 15-20cms from skin while spraying keeping nozzle pointed away from face.Slightly moisten skin with a slow sweeping motion. Apply sparingly, not under clothing and only when necessary.?ÿ Do not apply directly to face or to excessively sunburned skin. To Apply to Face: spray hands and apply avoiding eyes and mouth.Apply sparingly around ears.
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients: 20% Icaridin, Ethanol, Icaridin and Polyethylene Glycol