Weleda Calendula Diaper Rash Cream 2.8 oz
Care for your baby's delicate skin with this Weleda diaper rash cream. The gentle formula features calendula to help protect and soothe your little one's skin, while the natural extracts and essential oils aid in healing chapped and irritated areas. A soft, creamy texture goes on smoothly for effortless application wherever a little extra care is needed. This Weleda diaper rash cream contains no added fragrances, talcum, aluminum and mineral oils, so it's gentle enough for use after diaper changes.
- Free from parabens and phthalates
- Free from synthetic dyes, synthetic preservatives and synthetic fragrances?ÿ
- No animal testing
- Dermatologist tested for skin tolerance?ÿ
- Apply to baby's bottom and diaper area after careful cleansing.?ÿ
- Water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Beeswax, Lanolin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Hectorite, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*
- * = from natural essential oils?ÿ
- Also known as the humble pot marigold, calendula is known for its nourishing properties. Your little one has delicate skin that needs gentle care as it develops.
- Weleda Calendula Diaper Cream cares for and nourishes skin in the diaper area.?ÿ